Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My first blog

Welcome to my food blog! I finally started up my own blog, since my friends have been asking for me to start one. So here i go! I will start posting here the food i have been making. I am a Pesco-vegetarian, which means that I only eat vegetarian- and seafood. No read meat or chicken at all. I have been vegetarian since i was 16 and never looked back, so about 17 years without meat. I mainly started to be a vegetarian, because i loved animals so much. I love vegan food also, but simply could not start to be a vegan because i love cheese too much, hah! Seafood i started eating again about 5 years ago, mainly because health issues and also because i have always loved fish the most. In this blog, you will be seeing food that i have made mostly with my own recipes. I love to make up recipes from my head, also get inspiration from other recipes and do variations of them.  I'm also gonna post some food reviews from different restaurants i have been eating. So i hope you enjoy the ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask me anything!